Use of Website:
1. Darwin Airport Shuttle does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Web Site or any linked Web Site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained or accessed through this Web Site.
Use of Service:
1. Darwin Airport Shuttle reserves the right to refuse the carriage of any person, baggage or goods on any service and to remove any person from any service without having to give any reason therefore
2. We expressly disclaim all responsibility and liability for passengers missing flights, events or appointments while using our service. Whilst all reasonable care is taken to ensure that we operate as closely as possible to our timetable as published on this Web Site, or provided to you by us, we cannot be responsible for events beyond our control that may impact on the efficiency of our service. Passengers should be aware that exceptional traffic conditions, technical problems or other unforeseeable circumstances may occasionally result in delays or cancellations to our service. Accordingly, when planning your trip you should make allowances for such contingencies to ensure that you reach your airline’s check-in facility at least 50 minutes before the flight in the case of domestic departures and 90 minutes prior in the case of international departures.
3. We expressly disclaim all responsibility and liability for any loss, damage, injury, death or accident suffered or sustained by the passenger or property (including baggage) through the direct or indirect use or our service.
4. All Darwin Airport Shuttle vehicles are equipped with on-board luggage storage outside the cabin or enclosed luggage trailers for passenger safety and comfort. Darwin Airport Shuttle's baggage allowances are the same as your airlines standard limits. If you have special luggage requirements please notify us in advance. Excess baggage will be carried on the basis of space availability. Significant excess baggage may incur additional charges.
5. Pets, excluding Guide Dogs, are not permitted onboard the Darwin Airport Shuttle. Bikes can be transported if dismantled and secured in a box.
Amendments to bookings
1. Amendments to bookings will be permitted if you notify us at least 2 hours prior to transfer. Re-booking will not be guaranteed and will be subject to availability and scheduling of service.
1. Passengers who are not ready at the scheduled pick up time will be considered a "no-show" (including those passengers who present to the driver but are not ready to depart) and no refund will be available.
2. Refunds for scheduled airport shuttle service transfers are available if cancellation is received by our office in writing at least 24 hours prior to transfer and the cancellation has been confirmed by us. Refunds shall be provided in the same method that payment was received. Please liaise directly with our reservations staff at (08) 8981 5066 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the event that a cancellation and refund is required.
Pick-up Times, Cancellations and Amendments to Flight Schedules
1. City Departures: You will receive an email from our reservations team confirming your pickup times. Please be ready outside hotel reception 5 minutes prior to the arranged time. All hotel to airport transfers MUST be reconfirmed 24hrs prior to transfers to ensure the correct pick up time is scheduled. You can amend or re-confirm your booking by calling our reservation team on (08) 8981 5066 subject to the conditions outlined above.
2. Airport arrivals: Please check in at our ticket stand next to the baggage carousels in the arrival hall. Buses are scheduled to meet all flights on arrival, including delayed and rescheduled flights. Buses will depart within 10-15 minutes after your flight lands, so please make your way promptly to the ticket stand after collecting your luggage. If our stand is unattended proceed to the bus waiting directly outside the nearest exit.
3. The document that you will receive by email, if booking online through this website, is your proof of purchase for tickets on Darwin Airport Shuttle. You can either print this document or note the order number on it to present to Darwin Airport Shuttle at your pick-up location. If you cannot produce either this document or the correct order number, the person whom you have named in the booking can produce valid ID to redeem your ticket Darwin Airport Shuttle are usually informed of delayed flights. We will usually postpone the bus or resend a replacement for the new departure or arrival time.(This can be romoved and replaced with) Darwin Airport Shuttle adjusts our service, where necessary, to ensure in most instances that we can meet all delayed and rescheduled flights.